Our mission is to Serve, Teach and Inspire.
- At EIC Almasjid our aim is to lead a life with complete adherence to the Qur’an and authentic ahadith.
- Our ambition is to cater for the needs of the Muslim community alongside keeping our services available for all.
- We aspire to provide assistance and encouragement of educational, health, social and employment opportunities.
- By continually trying to acquire knowledge we emphasise on providing the opportunity for everyone to learn and understand the true Islam, regardless of their race or religion.
- We strive to supply the whole community with social, spiritual and cultural enrichment to develop and grow together.
- Our goal is to make EIC Almasjid the central point of our community.
Allah commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that you may receive admonition.
Our vision is to see a world of God consciousness, respect, dignity and justice.
Our mission is to Serve, Educate and Inspire.
We are people who will always strive to:
- Live by the teachings of the Quran & the ‘Messengers’ sayings & actions
- Demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility& modesty
- Treat each other and all people with respect, fairness and justice
- Continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
- Be accountable to each other, continually remember death, and fearing final accountability to Allah.
Our aims are to:
- Focus on the needs of the diverse Muslim community whilst ensuring services are open to all.
- Meet the needs of the local community by promoting health, education and employment opportunities.
- Provide Muslims and non-Muslims with the opportunity to learn and understand Islam, through dialogue, discussion and social interaction.
- Contribute to the social, cultural, spiritual and economic enhancement of the whole community, through policy and strategy development and service.